Get Support Using our Grantor Resources
- Grants.gov Program Advisors - PMO contact, specific to your agency, which can assist in the effective use of Grants.gov.
- Grantor Points of Contact - Colleagues, in your agency, who acts as your agency's liaison with the Grants.gov PMO.
Helpful step-by-step guides for agencies and other training material:
- Grantor Registration User Adobe PDF Document - A step-by-step guide to register with Grants.gov.
- Get Adobe Reader
Frequently Asked Questions
The most frequently asked questions about Grants.gov for Grantors:
- Grantor Overview Adobe PDF Document - An overview of the grantor process (login to the Grantor Center, creating, modifying and deleting opportunities, etc.) at Grants.gov.
- Grants.gov Overview Adobe PDF Document - Customize this PowerPoint presentation about Grants.gov to support specific messages for your organization.
- Applicants Benefit Fact Sheet Adobe PDF Document - Review key benefits to the applicant community for utilizing Grants.gov.
- Grants.gov Example Article Adobe PDF Document - Include this one-page article in your next company newsletter or any organizational internal or external communications.
- Standard Language for Use With Grants.gov - Microsoft Word Document. Use this language and create a customized message for your internal or external communications about Grants.gov
- Security Build Overview - Information about the updates that will be made to the system due to the upcoming system build.
- Grantor Reminder Items - Tips to help your submission process correctly Microsoft Word Document
- Outreach Request Form Microsoft Word Document - Fill out this form if you would like to request Grants.gov brochures or if you have an upcoming event you would like Grants.gov to attend. Email the completed form to email@example.com and a representative will contact you.
- The Official Grants.gov Blog - Check our Blog for the latest on system updates, maintenance periods, etc.
- Link to Grants.gov - Interested in adding a Grants.gov link to your website? Please refer to the Grants.gov External Linking Policy, prior to submitting a request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Grants.gov Logo - Right click on the Grants.gov logo, save it to your computer and use it in your agencies' training materials.
- Download Software - Free downloads of software necessary to use Grants.gov.
- Exit Disclaimer - Read our Exit Disclaimer before following links to other websites.