Get Support Using our Grantor Resources
- Grants.gov Program Advisors - PMO contact, specific to your agency, which can assist in the effective use of Grants.gov.
- Grantor Points of Contact - Colleagues, in your agency, who acts as your agency's liaison with the Grants.gov PMO.
Helpful step-by-step guides for agencies and other training material:
- Grantor Registration User Adobe PDF Document- A step-by-step guide to register with Grants.gov.
- Grantor User Guide - A guide only available to grantors to help users navigate and use Grants.gov grantor functionality. To download the Grantor User Guide, please log in to Grants.gov as a grantor. In the Grantor tab, click on the Grantor User Guide link in the left menu.
Frequently Asked Questions
The most frequently asked questions about Grants.gov for Grantors:
- Grantor Overview Adobe PDF Document - An overview of the grantor process (login to the Grantor Center, creating, modifying and deleting opportunities, etc.) at Grants.gov.
- Grants.gov Overview Adobe PDF Document - Customize this PowerPoint presentation about Grants.gov to support specific messages for your organization.
- Applicants Benefit Fact Sheet Adobe PDF Document - Review key benefits to the applicant community for utilizing Grants.gov.
- Grants.gov Example Article Adobe PDF Document - Include this one-page article in your next company newsletter or any organizational internal or external communications.
- Standard Language for Use With Grants.gov - Microsoft Word Document. Use this language and create a customized message for your internal or external communications about Grants.gov.
- Security Build Overview - Information about the updates that will be made to the system due to the upcoming system build.
- The Official Grants.gov Blog - Check our Blog for the latest on system updates, maintenance periods, etc.
- Grants.gov Logo - Right click on the Grants.gov logo, save it to your computer and use it in your agencies' training materials.
- Download Software - Free downloads of software necessary to use Grants.gov.
- Exit Disclaimer - Read our Exit Disclaimer before following links to other websites.