External Link Disclaimer
Throughout the Grants.gov website, we include links to information on other websites. We provide these links solely to help users find additional useful information.
Links to sites that are not produced by the United States government will be marked with the External Link icon: .
- Grants.gov cannot guarantee that outside websites comply with Section 508 (Accessibility Requirements) of the Rehabilitation Act.
- Grants.gov cannot control or guarantee that the owners of other websites will protect your privacy. You should read their privacy policies when visiting other sites.
- Grants.gov cannot control or guarantee the completeness, accuracy, relevance or timeliness of information contained on a linked website.
- Grants.gov does not endorse the organizations sponsoring linked websites, and we do not endorse the views they express or the products/services they offer.
- Grants.gov cannot authorize the use of copyrighted materials on linked websites. You will need to request authorization from representatives of the linked website.
Discussion Forum External Link Disclaimer
Grants.gov Discussion Forum users may share links to websites that are external to Grants.gov in order to provide additional resources and information that may be relevant to a discussion. Grants.gov does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, or legitimacy of links to information external to Grants.gov. Any action taken by a user on information and/or links is strictly at the user's own risk, and Grants.gov is not liable for losses and/or damages in connection with use of this forum.