Update Adobe Opportunity
This service updates one or more existing opportunities for this agency.
Web Service Version(s)
This service requires the following request parameter(s):
|Input Parameter||Description||Required / Optional||Business Rules||V2.0 Web Service Schema|
|This is the V2.0.0 XML that is sent to Grants.gov to update the opportunity with synopsis||Required (Multiple occurrences allowed)|| |
• If Synopsis Post Date is changed, set Forecast Archive Date to one day before Synopsis Post Date
• If Synopsis Post Date is in the past and Synopsis was modified from Closed/Archived to Posted, set Forecast Archive Date to yesterday
• Closed/Archived Synopsis with Opportunity in Forecasted status cannot be updated unless Synopsis is reopened
• Agency Code is used to uniquely identify an Opportunity
• For a specified User ID with only one profile, the optional Agency Code is not needed
• For a specified User ID with multiple profiles, the Agency Code must be specified to determine unique Agency Code. If Agency Code is not provided, but FON is unique, the web service will continue to process the update.
• If Agency Code is specified, the User ID is ignored and the certificate used must have the Manage Agencies role to Manage Opportunities for a sub-agency
This service returns a collection of objects containing the following details:
|Return Value||Comment / Example||Required / Optional||V2.0 Web Service Schema|
|Includes a funding opportunity number for each submitted opportunity. Error Details is only returned if there is an error.||Required (May have multiple occurrences)||GrantsCommonElements|