Update Opportunity Elements
This service updates one or more Opportunity common elements independent of components.
This service requires the following request parameter(s):
|Input Parameter||Description||Required/Optional||Business Rules||Web Service Schema|
|The information required to update opportunity.||Required (Multiple Occurrences Allowed)||See below for business rules||GrantsOpportunity_V1.0: UpdateOpportunity|
This service returns a collection of objects containing the following details:
|Return Value||Comment / Example||Required/Optional||Web Service Schema|
|CompletionStatus||Success, Partial, Fail||Required||GrantsCommonElements: CompletionStatus|
|UpdateOpportunityElementsResults||Update Opportunity Elements Results||Optional (May have multiple occurrences)||GrantsCommonElements|
|ErrorDetails||Optional (May have multiple occurrences)||GrantsCommonElements: ErrorDetails|
The following are the business rules for this service:
- Certificate must have at least one of the following roles:
- Opportunity ID must belong to Agency associated with the certificate (or any of its Sub-Agencies if certificate has Manage Agencies role)
- Opportunity Number must be unique across all Agencies
- Opportunity Number cannot be modified if the Opportunity has a Package
- Opportunity Category Explanation is required if Opportunity Category is ‘Other'
- Opportunity Category Explanation must be blank when Opportunity Category is not ‘Other'
- CFDA cannot be removed from the Opportunity if used in its Packages
- Opportunity CFDA(s) must be active in Grants.gov
- Opportunity must have at least one CFDA Number
- Opportunity CFDA(s) must be unique for the Opportunity